> INFORMATION FOR THE e-CONFERENCE
Download the guideline for an easy access
to the virtual platform where the conference will be held.
IMPORTANT: when you reach the platform, if you cannot succeed in fill in the fields with your email address and PIN (received by email), we recommand to use Chrome as browser.
Test login before the start of the conference to be ready to follow the sessions in the best conditions.
INFORMATION FOR SESSION CHAIRS AND PRESENTING AUTHORS
- The chairperson and presenting authors will be connected on Zoom for their session, while the other participants will attend that session on the virtual platform.
- The host of this session will open the session on zoom 15 minutes before the starting time of the session so that the session chair and presenters can join in advance and freely discuss (without being heard by simple attendees). Once the broadcast is activated, things should go as in real life: the session chair can say a few words about the session, introduces the first presentation...
- While looking at that presentation, attendees will be able to ask questions by chatting on the application. The chair person will select the questions to be asked and at the end of the presentation, session chairs can ask questions to the presenters and the authors will answer them orally.
- On the virtual platform your full paper or extended abstract or short initial abstract is already included in your "session room" and it will be downloadable by the attendees (unless you have told us that you do not wish to). You will only have to share you presentation (ppt or pptx format in preference to pdf format) during your talk (share screen).
INFORMATION FOR AUDITORS
- When you join the virtual conference platform, you will choose the session you whish to attend and follow the broadcast of any session
- A session consists in a Zoom webinar. But participants to the meeting are the session chairs and the presenting authors only – simple attendees are only able to look at a broadcast of the meeting.
- While looking at that presentation, attendees will be able to ask questions by chatting on the application.
INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES
- Round table RECMA special configuration (on Thursday 8 July, 11:15-12:30): due to the simultaneous translation of this round table held in French, a parallel registration (free) is required to switch to a Zoom session using the dedicated link received by email if your registered for (but also accessible on the virtual platform). Be sure your Zoom version is a recent one.
- The replay of each broad of oral session,will be available on the virtual platform a few days after the end of the Conference until the end of September 2021.
- The e-Proceedings will be available for download on the virtual platform during the conference time.
> ORAL PRESENTATION
- Keynote talks: duration of 30 min plus 15 minutes with discussant and 15 minutes for questions.
- Regular oral presentations: duration of 15 min plus 10 min for discussion.
> MANUSCRIPT: FULL PAPER OR EXTENDED ABSTRACT
Authors of the accepted abstracts are required to develop them into a full paper or a long abstract. The template downloadable below presents the instructions needed to prepare the Manuscripts to be included in the Proceedings of the Conference ICA CCR EU 2021. The Manuscript can be a Full Paper or an Extended Abstract. It should be written in English. A digital version of the Proceedings will be available for the participants during the Conference.
- Full Paper should have max 18 pages (5000-7000 words)
- Extend Abstract should have max 3 pages (800-1200 words)
Deadline for Manuscript submission and for Presenting Author registration: 18 June 2021 20 June 2021 (postponed)
Template for Extended Abstracts is the same one as the Full Paper Template. Please carefully read the guideline include in the template (word file and pdf). Submitted papers must be in PDF format.
All papers will be uploaded on the Conference submission platform.
- Once you have prepared your Manuscript according to the template, please head to the submission platform by following this link:
- Login your private area on the submission platform. You will need your Abstract Submission Reference and Password sent by email (in the email for paper submission sent on 26 May).
- After you are logged in, you will find the “Final paper upload” button. The submission system only accept .pdf format.
- If the submission is successful, you will receive an email confirming your file was received.
PUBLICATIONSIn addition with the Proceedings of the Conference, the best papers will be selected for publication in Journals and in Special Issues (RECMA,...). You will have the possibility to decide whether you want that your paper would be considered for publication.
Presenters (paper and/or panel) will be mailed a signed certificate from the host organization and ICA CCR Europe confirming the presentation of their scientific work at the conference. Auditors will be mailed a signed certificate confirming their attendance.
Registration start: 3rd May 2021
Abstracts submission deadline: 7 May 2021
Notification of acceptance: 18 May 2021
Early bird registration deadline: 24 May 202
Reception of long abstracts or papers: 20 June 2021 (postponed)
Authors'registration: 20 June 2021 (postponed)
Young scholars Event: 7 July 2021
Conference: 7, 8 and 9 July 2021